It's absolutely no eggsaggeration to say that the Easter long weekend is one of the most popular weekends here at Woodhouse.
There’s something a little eggstra special about the atmosphere created here across this period for both the experienced campers and those just starting out - as well as families just coming in for the day.
The kids are eggstatic to get out of the classroom and back into nature, and parents so appreciate the opportunity to be screen-free for a moment and wind down after a whirlwind start to the year. You will leave egghausted, yet satisfied, having had the most eggcellent time on the adventurous activities included in your day adventure or overnight stay.
We have a strict capacity allowance for each day... and it will be reached. Please ensure you book to secure your spot!
There is NO MINIMUM BOOKING PERIOD for camping, so come just for one night or settle in for the entire weekend for maximum relaxation and fun!
DAY AND OVERNIGHT VISITS INCLUDE UNLIMITED ACCESS TO ACTIVITIES AND FACILITIES:
- Crawl, climb, swing and splash your way around Challenge Hill obstacle course
- Weave your way through The Labyrinth split-level maze
- Conquer Cameron's Climb, the ultimate outdoor multi-dimensional bouldering challenge
- Have a round or two of Disc Golf - like golf but with a frisbee!
- Explore the natural beauty of the property on one (or more!) of our orienteering courses
- Bring a picnic to enjoy in one of our many green fields or picnic table areas
- Cook up a storm on one of our free undercover gas BBQ’s
Both day and overnight guests have access to our basecamps, with undercover dining areas and bathrooms with hot showers.
Whizz down the Tube Slides on Saturday, Sunday and Monday (subject to safe weather conditions).
A LITTLE BIT EGGSTRA:
- FRIDAY 7 APRIL: Those starting their camping adventure on Good Friday can set up from 9am to get the best spot before others move in!
- SATURDAY 8 APRIL: For those staying overnight, a FAMILY MOVIE (Secret Life of Pets) will screen in the Woodhouse outdoor cinema (subject to weather, no additional charge). BYO picnic blankets, beanbags and snacks!
- SUNDAY 9 APRIL: For those staying overnight, join us for a twilight LASER SKIRMISH session (suitable for ages 8+, subject to weather, no additional charge).
- FRIDAY-MONDAY: EASTER PHOTO HUNT: ‘Selfie Competition’. Collect an entry at Reception, find the place on Woodhouse property that each photo was taken and take a selfie for you chance to WIN an Easter prize from Melba's Chocolates or a CLUB WOODHOUSE annual membership to Woodhouse Activity Centre (valued at $170)
- Under 5: Free
- Children (5-15 years): $16
- Concession Card: $16
- Adults (16 years+): $20
- Companion Card: Free
- Family (2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children): $60
CAMPING ADVENTURE (no minimum number of nights):
- Under 5: Free
- Children (5-15 years): $24 per night
- Concession Card: $24 per night
- Adults (16 years+): $27 per night
- Companion card: Free
- Family (2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children): $93 per night
Scouts SA Member take 20% off day and camping adventures! (present Membership Card at check-in)