It's a little bit EGGSTRA
It is absolutely no eggsaggeration to say that the Easter long weekend is one of the most popular weekends here at Woodhouse.
There’s something a little eggstra special about the atmosphere created here across this period for both the experienced campers and those just starting out - as well as those families coming in just for the day.
The kids are eggstatic to get out of the classroom and back into nature and parents so appreciate the opportunity to be screen free for a moment and wind down after a whirlwind start to the year. You will leave egghausted, yet satisfied, having had the most eggcellent time on the adventurous activities included in your stay. Pulling a Tube up the Tube Slide return and then whizzing down the slides (open on Saturday, Sunday and Easter Monday!!) is such a fun way to eggsercise!
We have a strict capacity allowance for each day... and it will be reached. So book now before you miss out!
UNLIMITED ACCESS EGGERY DAY
- Crawl, climb, swing and splash your way around Challenge Hill
- Weave your way through The Labyrinth
- Have a round or two of Disc Golf
- Explore the natural beauty of the property on 1 of 7 orienteering courses
- Bring a picnic to enjoy in one of our many green fields or picnic table areas
- Cook up a storm on one of our free undercover gas BBQ’s
A LITTLE BIT EGGSTRA:
- FRIDAY 2ND: Those starting their camping adventure on Friday can set up from 9am to get the best spot before others move in!
- SATURDAY 3RD: For those camping (or bunking), a special screening of ‘Hop’ will hit the Scouts SA Big Screen at 8.30pm
- SATURDAY-MONDAY: Tube Slide running from 11am-3pm
- FRIDAY-MONDAY: Easter Photo Hunt: ‘Selfie Competition’. Collect an entry at Reception, find the place on Woodhouse property that each photo was taken and take a selfie for you chance to WIN 1 of 3 Two Night Family Camping & Activity Passes
- Under 5: Free
- Children (5-15 years): $14
- Concession Card: $14
- Adults (16 years+): $18
- Companion Card: Free
- Family (2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children): $55
- Under 5: Free
- Children (5-15 years): $22 per night
- Concession Card: $22 per night
- Adults (16 years+): $25 per night
- Companion card: Free
- Family (2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children): $85 per night
scouts SA Member take 20% off day and camping adventures! (present Membership Card at check-in)