It's a little bit EGGSTRA
SITE CAPACITY REACHED OVER EASTER 2022
NO ENTRY ON DATES INCLUDING 15-18 APRIL WITHOUT A BOOKING MADE PRIOR TO 2 APRIL
It is absolutely no eggsaggeration to say that the Easter long weekend is one of the most popular weekends here at Woodhouse.
There’s something a little eggstra special about the atmosphere created here across this period for both the experienced campers and those just starting out - as well as those families coming in just for the day.
The kids are eggstatic to get out of the classroom and back into nature and parents so appreciate the opportunity to be screen free for a moment and wind down after a whirlwind start to the year. You will leave egghausted, yet satisfied, having had the most eggcellent time on the adventurous activities included in your stay. Pulling a Tube up the Tube Slide then whizzing down the slides (open Friday to Monday) is such a fun way to eggsercise!
We have a strict capacity allowance for each day... and it will be reached. So book now before you miss out!
UNLIMITED ACCESS EGGERY DAY
- Crawl, climb, swing and splash your way around Challenge Hill
- Weave your way through The Labyrinth
- Have a round or two of Disc Golf
- Explore the natural beauty of the property on 1 of 8 orienteering courses
- Bring a picnic to enjoy in one of our many green fields or picnic table areas
- Cook up a storm on one of our free undercover gas BBQ’s
A LITTLE BIT EGGSTRA:
- FRIDAY 15th: Those starting their camping adventure on Friday can set up from 9am to get the best spot before others move in!
- SATURDAY 16th: For those camping (or bunking), a special screening of a Zootopia will hit the Scouts SA Big Screen at 7pm
- FRIDAY-MONDAY: extended Tube Slide hours running from 9:30am-4:30pm
- FRIDAY-MONDAY: Easter Photo Hunt: ‘Selfie Competition’. Collect an entry at Reception, find the place on Woodhouse property that each photo was taken and take a selfie for you chance to WIN 1 of 3 Two-Night Family Camping & Activity Passes
- Under 5: Free
- Children (5-15 years): $14
- Concession Card: $14
- Adults (16 years+): $18
- Companion Card: Free
- Family (2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children): $55
- Under 5: Free
- Children (5-15 years): $22 per night
- Concession Card: $22 per night
- Adults (16 years+): $25 per night
- Companion card: Free
- Family (2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children): $85 per night
scouts SA Member take 20% off day and camping adventures! (present Membership Card at check-in)