In 2019, we couldn’t feel more proud to be in the running to win the South Australian Tourism Awards. As one of our valued supporters, we acknowledge that the success we’ve seen over this past year couldn’t have happened without you – so thank you!
And with your help, we could win the RAA Voters’ Choice Award too!
Please take a minute to vote for Woodhouse. By submitting a vote, you will automatically go in the running to win one of three fantastic RAA travel prizes!
A lot has happened in the last 12 months alone – to name a few…
- Challenge Hill has had a little face lift with new directional and safety signage and restoration of the entrance archway and 3 new obstacles have been added: ‘Double zip-line’, ‘Rat Trap’ and ‘Wade & Climb’
- THREE brand new and exciting stand-alone activities have been installed to enhance the guest experience: The Labyrinth, Tube Slides, Bouldering Wall.
- Hooper Bunkhouse has had a new teacher/leader bathroom fitted, commercial dishwasher installed, flooring replaced in main group room and painted group room, kitchen and hallway – it looks super fresh!
- Old Woodhouse Manor has had the veranda decking restored, we’ve added a new lawn and fire circle area and installed a commercial dishwasher in the kitchen.
- Rymill Centre has had a fresh coat of paint in Henry Rymill Room, Pem Fooks Room and the dorm room doors have been pained in different bright colours to brighten up the courtyard, which also now offers an edible sensory garden.
- The three Chalets have now also all had a refresh with the two rooms painted, flooring replaced and furniture updated.
- The new Check-In Office offers a fresh new look and extra leg-room for our expanding team, plus no more hiking up the stairs for guests!
- St George Basecamp is the second to have been recently renovated for your camping pleasure.
And all this is just the beginning! We look forward to having you join us for the rest of the journey as we continue to make Woodhouse a destination that all South Australians can be proud of.
Thanks again for your continued support.
General Manager - Woodhouse